10.26.2010

Fall'N

Don't you just love fall? Once I have accepted that it is upon us, I can finally start to enjoy the perks that autumn offers. And the 79 degree days don't hurt, either... though I'm thinking those days are behind us.

Despite the fact that October has not been a baseball month for me (you know how I love the post season), I have been having a lot of fun in traditional fall ways. I thought it was going to be the worst October ever with my parents gone and with not much going on, but it has proven to be quite entertaining.
I've gotten to go to a pumpkin patch and carve pumpkins, go on a crazy winery party bus, spend lots of time with the Knipps, have a lot of fun nights with my roomie, go camping, engage in crazy Homecoming weekend activities including getting to cuddle with my wifey Kristen and have a big tailgate, go to a bon fire/farm party, spend lots of time with Anthony who is the best boyfriend in the world, and much much more. Oh, and I've already made chili TWICE! (Count 'em). All of this, and we haven't even had Halloween yet! Oooo eeee!




Speaking of Halloween, I have decided to be Waldo (of Where's Waldo fame) this year. I opted for silly over sultry this year. I am also opting out of layering myself with pounds of self tanning lotion so as to resemble Pocahontas circa 2008. (Poca-hot-mess is more like it.) Anthony should be happy for that. I will post photos next week for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment