11.01.2009

The Day is Done

It's not even 6 o'clock at night yet and it is dark. Oh daylight savings time, you little demon... stealing my sunshine like a Len song circa 1999. (Helloooo pricey electricity bill.)

Well here we are. Halloween is over and the short days of winter are upon us. Luckily it was a fantastically beautiful day today, almost like winter is prefacing itself with a "no offense, but..." to soften the blow before insulting us all with a harsh winter. I spent the majority of the day on the porch. Spending some time with the Hefmeister and catching up on some Facebook action. Don't you wish sometimes that photos would be uploaded instantaneously after occasions such as Halloween? I just want to see everyone's costumes!

In an extremely uneventful and downright antisocial fashion, I spent my Halloween night watching scary movies with Anthony. It was great! Despite the fact that I felt like we were two old, bitter geezers, I really enjoyed it.

I suppose we celebrated our Halloween on Friday night. The festivities were certainly enough for two nights! I opted to wear the wig (as you can see in the photos) and I'm glad I did because it was something different and fun. Though there were many, many highlights of the night, I would have to say that secretly eating pizza in Lisa's room was the best part. (It was that kind of night.)




Now with the whole month of November in front of us, we have a few more exciting things to look forward to. Anthony's birthday is coming up (and Tiffani's!), Thanksgiving, the new Twilight movie comes out (yes... I just went there...) and more. On with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment