12.14.2009

The Special Little Guy

I promised myself that I was going to tone down the Hef talk, but who was I kidding? He is my little pride and joy... I literally can't use words to express how happy I am to have his little bunny self in my life.

What catalyzed this outpouring of love? No, I am not on vicodin again (ohhh wisdom teeth)... these emotions are not medically induced! I just had a fantastic evening hanging out with Hef (Ok, so maybe I need more friends...). I just spent the last 45 minutes lounging around with him on the futon in "his" room. At first I was just using it as an opportunity to lay down because I am deathly tired today coming off of that eventful weekend, but it ended up being a really fun opportunity to spend time with Heffers.

What I am going to tell you next might shock you. If you are not sitting down, you might want to take a seat. (Annnnd that would be weird if you're not...does anybody ever use their computer standing up? hmmm food for thought...)
Hef let me pet him! VOLUNTARILY! He came over to me and did not growl/bite/claw/run away/doodle when I reached out to pet him! He just sat there and was a perfect little angel. It was incredible. He even let me pick him up (after 45 minutes). I fed him a carrot out of my hand and he even did binkys! (If you're not a bunny person--and I am assuming if you're not, you lost interest in this entry about 100 words ago-- a binky is a happy jumping dance that bunnies do when they are excited or happy.)

All in all, it was a great night. Not only did I get to spend a lot of time playing with my pet, but I was in bed by 8:30... I think I just reverted myself into a stage of infancy. Man, I am a loser.

1 comment:

  1. does that jacket convert him into an oversized keychain?

    wait. is that bunny wearing a jacket?

    ReplyDelete